FOR THE BREAKFAST
Olive oil (OR sunflower/ ghee: what I currently recommend) 2 Tablespoon
Corn tortillas1 Medium
Colby cheese slices (or alternative) 3 Medium
Ripe avocado1 Teaspoon (A small slivered piece)
FOR THE SALSA
Ripe tomatoes 3 Medium, chopped
Juice of lime1
Fresh cilantro15 Gram, chopped
Garlic1 Clove (5 gm), chopped finely
Yellow onion1⁄4 Medium, chopped
Black pepper To Taste
Cayenne pepper To Taste (Optional)
Coriander To Taste
Cumin To Taste
Sea salt To Taste
Agave nectar (OR coconut nectar) 1 Teaspoon
FOR THE LUNCH
Onion 1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
Garlic 6 Clove (30 gm), chopped finely
Ripe tomatoes2 Medium, chopped
Black beans2 Can (20 oz)
Brown rice1 Cup (I now recommend white due to arsenic) (16 tbs)
Olive oil1 Tablespoon
Salt & pepper To Taste
Fresh cilantro15 Gram
Coriander1 1⁄4 Teaspoon, divided (1/4 tsp - for the brown rice)
Cayenne pepper1 Dash
Red pepper flakes1 Dash
Avocado1 Small, sliced
Chicken breast skinless1 Medium
Canola oil (OR sunflower) 2 Tablespoon (For grilling)
Romaine lettuce1 Medium
Avocado1⁄2 Small, sliced
FOR THE MARINADE
Onion1⁄2 Medium, chopped
Cilantro15 Gram (1 handful)
Black pepper1⁄2 Teaspoon
Red pepper flakes2 Pinch
Agave nectar (OR coconut nectar) 1 1⁄2 Tablespoon
To prepare the breakfast:
1. To make the salsa, take a container, add all the ingredients for the salsa, combine them well, close the container and refrigerate it.
2. Heat up a skillet drizzled with olive oil, fry an egg and plate it when done.
3. In the same pan, warm a corn tortilla on low heat. The breakfast meal is now ready to be plated.
4. Serve the egg over the tortilla along with the Colby cheese slices topped with the tomato salsa as breakfast.
To prepare the lunch:
1. In a rice cooker, cook the brown rice with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and a dash of coriander. Mix in some freshly chopped cilantro.
2. Heat a pan with a little bit of olive oil, saute the chopped onions for about a couple of minutes, then add the garlic and tomatoes.
3. Pour in 2 cans of black beans along with the liquid in the can.
4. Add cumin, coriander, cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes, black pepper and some freshly ground sea salt. Stir and let it simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
5. Serve a delicious lunch with brown rice, black beans, fresh cilantro and a slice of avocado.
To prepare the dinner:
1. In a container, mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Set aside.
2. Put the chicken into the prepared marinade and marinate it nicely.
3. Over a heated grill pan (coated with some canola oil), grill the chicken along with the marinade until done.
4. Serve a sumptuous dinner with a salad of Romaine lettuce, avocado topped with the salsa drizzled with olive oil. Also serve the chicken along with the fried black beans.
FOR THE GUACAMOLE
Garlic clove1 Medium, chopped
Yellow onion1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely
Chili pepper1 Medium, chopped finely
Juice of lime 2
Fresh cilantro leaves1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
Avocados 2 Medium (De-seeded and scooped out)
Ground black pepper1 Teaspoon
Sea salt1 Teaspoon
Cumin 2 Teaspoon
Coriander 3⁄4 Teaspoon
Plum tomato1 Medium, diced (Optional)
FOR THE MARGARITA
Fresh lime juice 5 Ounce (5 - 6 fresh limes used)
Ice cubes7 Medium (As required)
Stevia 1 Gram (1/2 small packet used)
To prepare the guacamole:
1. In a mixing bowl, add chopped garlic, onion, red chili pepper, juice from 2 fresh limes and finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
2. Add scooped avocados, ground black pepper, sea salt, cumin and coriander. Using a fork, mash the avocados and combine the ingredients well.
3. Add a finely diced plum tomato (optional) and blend it into the guacamole well using the fork, and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
4. Serve the guacamole with freshly cut carrots and celery.
To prepare the margarita:
1. Take a cocktail glass, pour in an ounce of tequila, followed by fresh lime juice.
2. Top the glass with ice cubes and little more lime juice (only if needed).
3. Salt the rim of the glass, if desired. Add stevia and stir before serving.
4. Serve with the glass rim salted or garnish with a lime wedge.
The ingredients listed for the margarita gives 1 serving.
Recipe #5 Mexican Street Corn!
*THANKS TO IFOOD.TV FOR TRANSLATING MY VIDEOS INTO RECIPES! GRAZIELLA TV FIT FOODIE EPISODES ARE PROUDLY FEATURED ON IFOOD.TV